mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Harry - part 1

I was sitting with my dog, and giving it his colar on. "lets go!" i said to him, and opened the door for my dog, his name was James. I walked down to the park, and let him free. "Stay around me, James" i said to him, but i knew that he couldn't understand me. James just ran away, after a cat. I just took my phone out, and strak my legs out. I was texting to my best friend, Moriah. #Hey Moriah. Can i come over to you, today or tommorow?" i wrote to her. Very fast, a message came back, #yeah, sure. Just come over when you can, but i have to work saturday# she answered. I was about to answer, when a boy fell over my legs. "Oh my god, are you okay?" i said to him, and the first i saw was his beautiful, curly hair. "ouch.." he muttered, when he was  trying to stand up."Yeah.. i think so" he answered, and looked at me. I finally saw it. It was Harry Styles. The Harry Edward Styles!. "i bet you should go to the doctor" i said, like i didn't knew that Harry was famous. "I should. I just don't have the time, right now" he answered sadly. "i go with you, when i have got home with my dog" i said to Harry, and smiled a bit, "it was my fault". Harry looked at me, "would you do that?" he asked me, and smiled. I nodded, "James!" i yelled then, and James ran over to us. "have you time, for a quick visit to the doctor?" i asked, with a little laugh in my voice. Harry nodded, and i helped him to stand up. "My name is {YOUR NAME}, i'm 17" i said to him, while i supported him, so he wouldn't support on his feet, "but you can call me something else, if you want to.". Harry laughed a bit, "my name is Harry" he said to me, and smiled. "i know that" i said, and smiled, "you are in One Direction". Harry smiled, "okay.." he said, and smiled. When we came over to my house, i locked James in, and closed again. "wait..." i said, "you can't walk over to the doctor, you can't drive your car, and i don't even have a driving license! how should we come over to the doctor?". Harry looked at me, "i don't know.. i can call one of the boys" he said.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar