mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Harry - part 2

Harry called Louis, and Louis were at my house after 20 minutes. "Who's that?" Louis asked, and looked at me. "Ehm, hey Louis. My name is {YOUR NAME}" i said to him, and smiled a bit. It was pretty strange to stand here, with Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. "Hey {YOUR NAME}" Louis said really quickly, and looked over to Harry. "uhm, let us go to the doctor, we don't have time for talking and all that" Louis said, and then pointed over to his car. Harry nodded a bit, and looked at Louis. "Can {YOUR NAME} go with us?. She really want to" Harry asked Louis, and Louis looked over to me. "It was my fault, i want to know what happened" i said to Louis, and then smiled a little. Louis nodded quickly, "let's go!" he said, "You can come with us, {YOUR NAME}" he said. Louis and I helped Harry in, and i sat me next to Harry, and Louis started the car. I looked out of the window, when i felt that someone looked at me. "Harry, stop looking at me" i said to him, while looking out of the window, "i hate when people do that". Harry laughed a bit, "okay" he said, and i could feel he smiled to me. "So.. We are there now" Louis said, after a few minutes. I walked out of the car, to help Harry out. Louis came, and helped Harry into the doctor-house. Louis, Harry and I waited for 30 minutes, before Harry could come in. And it showed only to be pain. "And now, we used 1 hour of practice on your doctor visit" Louis said to Harry. I smiled a bit, "i'm sorry.. it was my fault, and i didn't want to hurt anyone.." i said to them. Harry looked over to me, and smiled a bit. "it's okay {YOUR NAME}" he said, and looked at me. "But.. you don't have to drive me home. I can just call my friend, or i just walk home" i said to them, "i'm sorry Harry, and it was nice to meet both of you". I started to walk, when i heard my name from Harry's lips. "Wait. Stay were you are!" Harry almost yelled out to me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar