mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Harry - part 3

"What, Harry?" i said to him, and turned around. Harry looked at me, "if you can, you can take with us and then we can drive you home" Harry said to me. I smiled a bit, "I would love to come with you" i said and smiled. Harry smiled and looked at me, "so come with us" he said, and pulled me over to the car. Louis was already in the car. Me and Harry sat us in the car, and Louis drove over to the concert-house. I saw over to Harry, "so.. Now i have to meet Liam, Niall and Zayn?" i said to him, and smiled. Harry nodded, "yup, you will meet them" he said. I smiled big, "Yaii" i said really fast. Louis stopped the car, "we are there" he said, and looked over to a big black building. "woaw.." i said, and opened the door. I saw three guys standing close to the building. It was Niall, Liam and Zayn, i could see it on the hair color. Harry and Louis got out of the car, and walked over to the other boys. I waited some minutes, before i walked over to them. "Hey girl!"  Liam said to me, when i was next to Harry. "Hey Liam" i answered and smiled a bit. "So.. who is that?" Niall asked Harry, and looked over to me. Harry smiled a bit, "its just {YOUR NAME} " Harry answered. "uh, uh" i heard Zayn mutter to him self, and i laughed a bit. "Let us go in" Louis said, and started to walk into the building, and the other boys followed him. I followed them into the building, and i saw the big stage the guys should perfom on. "It is soooo big" i said to Harry, and looked at him. He laughed and smiled, "Yeah.. Its quite big" he answered.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar