mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Harry - part 4

I sat down, and saw the boys come out on the stage. I saw them practise 3 songs, and the rest that i remember was that i felt asleep. I waked up after 5 hours, and i saw into some blue eyes. "HEY! Harry!" Niall shouted, "the girl have waked up!". I laughed a bit, and looked at Niall. "Niall, my name is {YOUR NAME}" i said to him. Niall nodded, and saw over to Harry. Harry looked at me, "you felt asleep, so.. we wouldn't wake you, and we did not know were you live" he said. I sat me up, and looked around. We were in Harry and Louis's apartment. "But we called your mom, its okay that you first come home tomorrow" Liam said, and smiled. I nodded a bit confused, "okay.." i said. Me and the boys talked for 1 hour, when Liam, Zayn and Niall drove home. "So.. were am i going to sleep?" i asked Harry, and smiled a bit. Harry looked over to Louis, and then over to me, "i can sleep on the couch, you can take my bed" Harry said. I smiled, "Okay" i said. I took my hands in my pockets, and looked over to Harry. "Were is my phone?" i asked him, and i saw Louis blush a bit. "I have it, i played on it after we called your mom" he said. I laughed, and looked over to Louis. Louis throw my phone over to me, and smiled. "And you have downloaded.. One Direction apps" i said, and looked over to him. Louis nodded proud and smiled. Harry laughed, and looked over to Louis. Louis smiled to Harry, "i will make dinner" he said, and walked into the kitchen.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar