mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Harry - part 5


"Harryyy!" we could hear Louis scream from the kitchen, "i have burned the food!". I laughed a bit, and then i could smell something there was burned. Harry and i walked into the kitchen, and looked at the burned food. "We call for a Pizza!" Harry said while laughing. I looked at Louis, and laughed a bit because of his cute im-a-sad-puppy-face. "So.. What do you want on your pizza?" Harry asked me, and smiled big. "Pineapple and ham, and tomatosauce!" i said and smiled. Harry nodded, and looked over to Louis, "i know what you wan't Lou!" he said, and then walked out of the kitchen before he called the pizzaria. Me and Louis looked at eachother. "Stay away from Harry" i could hear Louis say really low to himself. I laughed a bit at him, "there is nothing going on between me and Harry" i said and hugged him, "i promise". Louis smiled a bit, "Let us.. Annoy Harry" he said very mysterious, and pulled me with him. We saw Harry sitting in the couch, talking in the phone. Louis sat down on his right side, and i sat to his left. We started to prick on his cheek, and Harry smiled a bit annoyed. "Stop it.." he whispered to us, "no, no. Not to you" he rushed to say and smiled a bit, "20 minutes? That sounds good. Bye!" he said, and ended the call. He looked at Louis and me, and then started to tickle me. "HARRY!" i whined while laughing. Louis just laughed at us, and Harry looked at him. Harry sat on Louis, and smiled big. I sat and looked at them. I pulled my phone up and tooked a picture. "Larry Stylinson moment!" i said and showed them the picture. Harry and Louis laughed at the picture, and then smiled.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar