mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Niall - part 1

I was sitting with Danielle, and talking about the sleep over Danielle were holding at night, in her place. "So.. Is Liam going to be there?" i asked her. Yes, Danielle was Liams girlfriend. And yes, it was Danielle Peazer. Danielle looked at me, "Maybe" she answered, with a cheeky smile. I laughed a bit, "okay" i said. I have met Liam a couple of times, but i have never met the rest of One Direction, but i really wanted to. We sat and talked for some hours. "Okay, i see you later, in a couple of hours" i said to her, and raised me, and hugged her. I quickly walked home, and locked my self in. "Hey Ari" i said to my self, and took my phone out of my pocket. I opened the folder 'Music' and i found the artist One Direction. I opened What Makes You Beautiful, and walked into my room. I opened my closet, and packed some clothes. I changed to my 'i ♥ 1D' hoodie, and got some fluffy socks on. "Baby, you light up my world like nobody else!" i sang, and danced around. When there was 1 hour to i should go over to Danielle, i found my bag with the clothes, and turned off the music. I walked over to Danielles house, and i saw Liams car holding there. "so Liam is here.." i muttered, and walked over to the door. I knocked, and after 5 seconds Danielle was in the door, "HEY ARI!" Danielle said, and hugged me. "Liam is here, and he brought some friends"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar