mandag den 23. april 2012

Love Story with Niall - part 2

Danielle followed me into the living room, and i saw the last four boys from One Direction. I looked over to Danielle, "it's One Direction" i whispered to her. Danielle giggled, "yup, it is" she said with a big smile. I looked over to the boys, "My name is Ariana" i said to them, and they just sat with a big smile. "Hi!" Niall said, like he was really hyper. I laughed a bit, "And i look hideous, and they are here?" i whispered again, and i could hear Niall mutter 'you don't know-o-ow, you don't know you are beautiful' and then i laughed a bit, and looked over to him. "i heard that Niall!" i said to him and giggled. Niall blushed a bit, "sorry!" he said, and looked at my clothes. "Hey! And you have a One Direction hoodie!" he said, with a big smile. I nodded, and sat down beside Zayn. Zayn looked at me, "Hey Ariana" he said with a mysterious voice, that maked me laugh. Danielle laughed at me, and smiled. "The boys are sleeping in the living room, we can sleep in my room" she said, and sat down on a big pillow. Liam looked at Danielle, like she was the only thing is the room. I laughed a bit, and looked over to the other boys. And after 5 seconds, i got a pillow in my face. "FIGHT!" i heard Louis scream, and then jumped up from the couch with a pillow. I laughed, and got quickly out of the couch, with a pillow in my hands. After a few minutes, we all stood and fighted with pillows.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar